1. Industrial fields: Textile, socks/clothes making, glass, molding, rubber, coating, silk-screen printing, toy, electronics, home appliances, shoe making, printing, food stuff, processing, dyeing, laundry and other workshops with high temperature.
2. Civil fields: Net bars, stores, supermarkets, mess hall, food markets, waiting-rooms and recreation places and other occasions with air-conditioning.
3. Agricultural &horticulture fields: Large farms, greenhouse and livestock farms, etc.
3. Corrosion proof
4. Create a comfortable environment
1. Low installation, running and maintenance cost
2. Remote control for uncomplicated setting and possibility to run units in parallel
3. Light performance axial fan for ducting options
4. Suitable for a wide range of applications
5. Simple and flexible installation
6. Encironmentally friendly
Theoretical principle and how it works:
The evaporative coolers use ofs evaporative cooling pads as media. A system of water distribution and a pump keep the pad continuously wet, inside the machine is a large axial fan which sucks the air from the outside through the pad. When the air goes through the pad which is saturated the air gets cooler
The cool air is then forced by the fan into the premises
|Model No.|| Max|
|Voltage|| Power||Airflow Style||Water Consumption|| Prod. Size220m2||Air orifice Size||Noise Level||Effective Area|
|OFS-108A/B|| 18000m3/h||380v||1.1kw||Axis-flow|| 25L|| 106*106*95cm||460*670mm||< 65db||80-120m2|
|OFS-250|| 25000m3/h||380v|| 0.75kw||Axis-flow|| 25L|| 106*106*95cm||460*670mm|| < 68db||100-150m2|
|OFS-300||30000m3/h||380v|| 0.55kw|| Axis-flow||55L || 134*134*120cm(down)|
|900*900mm|| < 70db||180-220m2|