Evaporativ Cooling Pad/ Cool Cell Pad/ Cooling Media
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Square Meters|
|Transport Package:||in Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ofs5090/7090
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Trademark: OFS
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Certificate: CE&CCC
- Type: Chick
- Specification: ce iso9001
1. Industrial fields: Textile, socks/clothes making, glass, molding, rubber, coating, silk-screen printing, toy, electronics, home appliances, shoe making, printing, food stuff, processing, dyeing, laundry and other workshops with high temperature.
2. Civil fields: Net bars, stores, supermarkets, mess hall, food markets, waiting-rooms and recreation places and other occasions with air-conditioning.
3. Agricultural fields: Large farms, greenhouse and livestock farms, etc.
1. High tensile strength
2. High dry crush strength
3. High wet crush strength
Evaporative cooling pads are designed to providemaximum cooling, low pressure drop and reliable service. It is made from specially engineered cellulose paper that is chemically treated to resist deterioration. Our cross fluted, unequal angle pad design promotes the beneficial mixing of air and water for optimum cooling, . This unique design also functions to contunually direct more water to the air entering the face of the pad, where the air is the hottest, driest, dirtest and the most intense evaporation occurs.
1. High Cooling Efficiency. Exceptional cooling rates are achieved due to the design, manufacturing and materials used in Oasis Fan System.
2. High Face Velocity air to travel through the pad without water droplet carryover.
3. Low Pressure Drop. The shallower angle allows high velocity air to travel through the pad without significant resistance.
4. Self-Cleaning Design, The steeper angle of unequal flute design flushes dirt and debris from the surface of the pad. This cleaning action directs water toward the air entering the face of the pad where it is needed most.
5. Simple to Maintain. In most cases, routine mantenance can be performed while systems still are operating. When properly maintained.